Sunday, August 30, 2009

我要快樂~~~


izzit mine problem???

or u?

(mine problem?)

u din told me tat when we were together...

but since u said love me at tat time...

i thought we were together...

coz...

u talked to me with seriously and sincerely...

then..

the conclusion is i am stupid or simplicity or puerility?

or..

izzit i really dunno the rules of this kind of ur "love styles"?

so tat i am getting hurt more n more?

sometimes u cared bout me...

sometimes i saw u kissed another girl...

sometimes u worry bout me...

sometimes i saw another girl slept on ur arms...

sometimes u called me baby...

sometimes i saw u hang another girl's hand...

i really dunno y u did this things for me like tat...

i was read some articles tis several days..

is bout 偷情...

act is my presentation's homework...

this sentence is suit for me...

你以为自己 只是玩玩,最后却变得情不自禁

then the next sentences i think is suit for u...

"只留感官刺激、同时把对象玩于掌心"

but after i read this sentence..>>>

不要过分分析这种关系,因为没有必要,所以别白费力气。

你不必强迫自己忘记一切,只要记得从经验中学习。

i will try to understand this sentence...

so tat i won't be hurt...

but i knew it's difficult...

i will remind myself everytime when i see u..

hope everything will be better...

hoping~~~

No comments: