Wednesday, August 12, 2009

disappointed~~~

last nite i worked...

i wore same shirt when u birthday..

finally u appeared on last nite...

really very long time din saw u ard...

im realize i really very miss u...

although jux din saw u for 2 weeks..

but i will wait for u appear every night too...

i felt very happy...

u have come at last nite...

i can see u ard...

but im not dare to talk to u...

dunno y...i scare u r not bother me anymore...

i really very miss u...and very worry bout u...

i wan to take care u...

but i felt tat u really dun wan talk to me...

i dunno whether is mine problem or wat...

act i wan ask u..

but i really not dare to ask u...

jux...

suddenly i was thinking tat should i forget u...??

u still remember tat wat i told u before????

i told u tat if u r not really wan to together with me...

pls...dun play with me...

i can tell u tat....i really 玩不起...

anything i also can play...

but pls...dun play tis kind of thing...

dun play my feel...

dun play one night stand with me...

i really hate tat...

after tat...

i saw ur ex wife came on last nite...

still remember wat u told me before???

i think u r not remember at all...

i really feeling very disappointed...

i really get hurt...

u really can hurt me so deep...

u r the winner...

when i looking at the photo..






all memories still will rise on my mind..

i will resign the job...

i think..

i should forget u...

bye...five

hope u will happy everyday...

是我想太多~~~你总这样说~~~
















4 comments:

yee said...

no point sad for someone who dun care about ur feeling =)
be strong~!

春田花花同學 said...

明白遊戲的玩法
知道遊戲規則的就是贏家 =)

blogger said...

your blog is too cool especially all images

Be a happy girl^^ said...

erm...wat means of 'too cool' for my blog?confusing~~~