Sunday, August 16, 2009

embarrassing~~~

this several days when i worked...

i sang every songs it's because of you...

i dunno whether u can heard tat what i am singing...

你很爱他FIR,我要我们在一起,yes,l love u-SHE, because of you-kelly clarkson...

all those song is also bout u...

finally...

u talked with me on last night...

suddenly i felt so happy...

when i was confusing tat which song i wan to sing...

on tat time...

u told me tat...u wanna heard 心跳-王力宏..

but i never sang tis song before...

haha...jux try it...

unfortunately..

when i sang this song...

omg...is worst...

so embarrassing when on the stage...

but nvm la..

i kept on said sry to five...

i think he will so disappointed tat..

but after he told me tat...

no my fault...haha...

i felt so happy...but i knew is my fault..=="

i promised tat i will practice this song...

when next time i sing...

u will get touch after hear i sing this song...

wahaha...

wait for me!!!!

I will!!!









No comments: